Thread: Playlists on a Sansa Fuze+

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Playlists on a Sansa Fuze+

I'm making my new Sansa Fuze+ play nice with Ubuntu and have figured out transferring songs using Rhythmbox (I mainly want to use it as a music player, so I'm not very concerned about photos or videos). However, despite fiddling and poking around for a good majority of the day, I can't figure out how to transfer playlists. I've tried Rhythmbox, Banshee, video4fuze, and simple drag-and-drop, in both auto-detect and MSC modes on the player, to no avail.

Help me out! I can keep booting over to the Windows 7 partition to manage it using Rhapsody, but I'd really rather not (plus Rhapsody has its own set of annoying problems).

I'm currently running Maverick (and am not upgrading to Natty again until/unless the video issue is fixed).

Beans
    Distro

Re: Playlists on a Sansa Fuze+

Any ideas? Rhapsody is being extremely crappy about playlists, and Windows Media Player isn't much better.

I don't care how I transfer playlists in Ubuntu, or even if I manage tracks/albums one way and playlists another.

Beans
    Distro

Anyone? Rhapsody is ridiculously annoying.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I think I read somewhere that the fuse firmware looks for a windows style file path. You have to open the playlist with gedit and change them from the Linux file path