Quote Originally Posted by Favux View Post
    Hi osarusan,

I think the command is:
    Code:
    xsetwacom get stylus ToolSerial
    Which returns 0 for me. But if I try:
    Code:
    xsetwacom getdefault stylus ToolSerial
    I get -1. I think the first one is right.

To use multiple styli try this wiki: http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/Wacom
    Hi Favux,

Thanks for the reply!

Code:
    xsetwacom get stylus ToolSerial
    returned 94379391 for me... which is actually different from the serial number listed in wacomcpl... Hmmm. But it appears to work when I tell xorg to use that number for stylus0. Do you think this is correct?

However, for stylus1, I'm having less luck. Using the method described at the site you sent me, I thought I discovered the serial number of my art pen to be 90178677. However, after entering it into xorg and relogging in, it seems my computer can find stylus0 but not stylus1. Wacomcpl also returns stylus0 but not stylus1... Mysterious. Any ideas?

--Edit--

I figured it out. I had to set stylus1 to sendcoreevents. Now it shows up in wacomcpl with a separate serial number. I'm still clueless as to why the serial numbers displayed in wacomcpl are different than the ones in xsetwacom, but it appears to be working correctly. I haven't tested it in GIMP yet, but I'll do that in a few minutes, and if there are any problems I'll come back here and post them.
    Last edited by osarusan; October 18th, 2009 at 02:54 AM.